1. A Blue and Gray Christmas, by Carrie Turansky, Vickie McDonough, Lauralee Bliss Tamela Hancock Murray from Barbour Publishing. A Blue and Gray Christmas highlights the faith and courage of four couples who remained true to their convictions and found lasting love despite the hardships of the Civil War.
2. A Man of His Word, Book 1 in the Hearts of Middlefield Series, by Kathleen Fuller from Thomas Nelson. Moriah's heart will only be safe with a man of his word.
3. A Passion Redeemed , by Julie Lessman from Revell. Depth of beauty ... shallow of heart, Charity O'Connor is a woman who gets what she wants. She sets her sights on a man who wants nothing to do with her. Although the sparks are there, he refuses to fan the coals of a potential relationship with a woman who ruined his life. Charity burned him once, destroying his engagement to the only woman he ever truly loved. He won't play with matches again. But Charity has a plan to turn up the heat, hoping to ignite the heart of the man she loves. And she always gets what she wants-one way or another.
4. A Silent Fury, by Lynette Eason from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. Detective Catelyn Clark and her ex-boyfriend, FBI agent Joseph Santino, must overcome their rocky past while working to solve the murder of a deaf student and find the friend who's still missing.
5. Always Ready, Book 1, by Susan Page Davis from Heartsong. Two Coast Guard officers find danger and romance in the hostile seas of Alaska.
6. An Amish Christmas, by Kathleen Fuller, , Beth Wiseman, from Thomas Nelson. Follow the lives of three Amish families through the Christmas season.
7. Beautiful Ugly, by Shelia Lipsey from Kensington Publishing Corp. Three friends need plenty of faith in God and support from each other to see their real beauty lies within.
8. Christmas at Lake Tahoe, by Jeanie Smith Cash, Lena Nelson Dooley, Jean Kincaid from Barbour Publishing. Will four young women fresh out of college, find love at Christmas as they persue their careers at a new ski lodge at Lake Tahoe's Incline Village?
9. Cowboy Christmas, by Mary Connealy from Barbour. A secretive singer with trouble following her, and a cowboy who hates liars, especially female liars, need a Christmas miracle to take a chance on love.
10. Fields of Grace, by Kim Vogel Sawyer from Bethany House. A Russian Mennonite family fights to survive and maintain their faith in a new land.
11. Finally Home and Finally Found, by Lyn Cote from Heartsong Presents. Two stories in one book. Finally Home-After her wedding that wasn't, Hannah Kirkland hides in her parent's small WI town But hiding is hard in a house that's under construction! As friendship with carpenter Guthrie Thomas, Hannah learns how to build a home--and love--of her own. In Finally Found-Ten years ago Marco da Palma left Spring Kirkland behind. What did a poor scholarship student have to offer her anyway? But when Marco, now a successful doctor, finds Spring again, the pair have a second chance. If only Marco can release his fears, and see the happiness that has been waiting all along...
12. Hearts and Harvest, by Amber Stockton from Heartsong Presents. A destitute young man fights society's mores to win the hand of his privileged sweetheart.
13. It's Not about Him, Second Glance Series, Book #2, by Michelle Sutton from Sheaf House. Two young Christians with an unplanned pregnancy where she wants to place her child in a good home but he wants to marry her so she'll keep her child even though it's not his.
14. Just Between You and Me, by Jenny B. Jones from Thomas Nelson. A family emergency pulls Maggie Montgomery back home to a town full of painful secrets and people she left behind. Sometimes the only thing scarier than living on the edge is stepping off it.
15. Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio, by Annalisa Daughety from Summerside Press. A summer in Charm, Ohio, gives Emma Miller the chance to decide once and for all what she wants from life--but soon finds herself pulled between two worlds.
16. One Imperfect Christmas, by Myra Johnson from Abingdon Press. Christmas is the season of miracles, but when blame and guilt keep people apart, a miracle needs a helping hand.
17. Painted Desert, by Nancy Farrier from Barbour. As modern life takes unexpected turns, love comes knocking on the doors of three Arizona women's lives.
18. Protector's Honor, by Kit Wilkinson from Steeple Hill Love Inspired Suspense. Rory Farrell searches for the link between Tabitha Beaumont and his ongoing murder investigation, but to protect her, he'll have to her trust as well.
19. Raising Rain, by Debbie Fuller Thomas from Moody Publishers. A single woman desperate for a child and the 3 college roommates who raised her meet her terminally ill mother on a stormy weekend and confront the past.
20. The Familiar Stranger, by Christina Berry from Moody Publishers. Secrets from Craig Littleton's past threaten to undue his troubled marriage, but if he literally can't remember the damage he's done, can he ever be trusted?
21. The Transformation, Project Restoration Series Book 3, by Terri Kraus from David C. Cook. Can a good, hard-working Christian man disregard his cultural and religious admonitions--as well as his mother's plans for his life--for the love of a woman and an historic church building?
22. The Unfinished Gift, by Dan Walsh from Revell, Division of Baker Publishing Group. Set at Christmastime in 1943, The Unfinished Gift is an engaging story of reconciliation between a father and son, and how God uses an unexpected gift from the past to mend this broken family.
23. Tidings of Great Boys, All About Us #5, by Shelley Adina from Hatchette FaithWords. Lady Lindsay (Mac) MacPhail invites her classmates home to her castle in Scotland for an unforgettable Christmas.
24. Wild West Christmas, by Lena Nelson Dooley, Kathleen Y'Barbo, Vickie McDonough, Darlene Franklin from Barbour. Christmas courtships corral four sisters in Texas.