Monday, May 05, 2008

Has it been that long?

Oh my goodness, I didn't realize it had been so long since I'd last posted. Well, I don't really have a whole lot to say other than the fact that my family has been besieged with illness over the last four and a half weeks, and to top it all off, I broke my toe this past Saturday!

Anyway, the writing is going well, I'm busy, busy, writing during every spare minute I can find. Soon, it'll be summer and the kids will want to have me chasing all over the place, so gotta write while I can.

I just finished up A SILENT TERROR and will be shipping it off to my editor in about a week or so. It is the first in the new series I've started and will be released March 2009.

Hope things are going well for everyone.

Until next time,

Lynette

No comments: